My Favourite Sign
- "We take your bags and send them in all directions."
- sign in a Copenhagen airline ticket office
My Favourite Headlines
- "Drunk Gets Nine Months in Violin Case"
- "Grandmother of Eight Makes Hole in One"
My Favourite School Paper Quotes
- "When you breath, you inspire. When you do not breath,
- "The blood flows down one leg and up the other."
- "Henry Purcell is a well known composer few people
have ever heard of."
My Favourite Quotes
- "I am sitting in the smallest room in my house. I have your review in front of me. Soon it will be behind me."
- Max Reger
- "Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys
on a million typewriters, and Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare."
- Blair Houghton on Internet
- "The first half of our life is ruined by our parents
and the second half by our children."
- Clarence Darrow
- "An archeologist is the best husband a woman can have;
the older she gets, the more interested he is in her."
- Agatha Christie
- "Traditionally, most of Australia's imports come from overseas."
- Former Australian cabinet minister Keppel Enderbery
- "Here lies my wife. Here let her lie!
Now she's at rest. And so am I."
- On a stone on a grave yard
- "Spouse: Someone who stands by you through all the trouble
you wouldn't have had if you had just stayed single."
- Jesse Berst's Bywords